We are delighted to announce and welcome Mr Rennie Chambers as Senior Solicitor within our Milton Keynes Bespoke & Commercial Property. Rennie is an experienced Commercial Property Solicitor and has worked in the legal practise since 1999. Rennie is well known for his affable and pragmatic approach to matters, notwithstanding any complexities involved; he is able to simplify matters for clients to ensure that transactions are dealt with in a timely manner.
Rennie specialises in real estate matters, including, but not limited to:
• Landlord and tenant (Leases, occupational leases, lease renewals, re-gears, surrenders, agreement for lease, licences, rent deposit deeds and all other ancillary matters);
• Site acquisition and disposal of freehold and leased properties;
• Option agreements;
• Pre-emption agreements;
• Conditional contracts;
• Pension fund real estate matters of all natures;
• Planning negotiation and objections; and
• Infrastructure, planning and development agreements.
Andrea Smith, Partner and Head of Business Services, said:
“We are thrilled that Rennie has joined the Firm; he brings with him a wealth of experience in all areas concerning real estate and is already an integral and invaluable part of the team. Our Bespoke & Commercial Property teams in Milton Keynes and Northampton continue to exceed expectations and with the addition of Rennie to the team we are looking towards further growth in this area.”
On joining the firm, Rennie said:
“I am delighted to have joined Franklins, a progressive and forward thinking firm, which will only continue to go from strength to strength with the wide breadth of experience and knowledge I bring.”
If you would like to discuss a Bespoke or Commercial Property issue or require additional information about the wide range of work that we undertake, please contact Rennie.Chambers@franklins-sols.co.uk or call 01908 660966.