Check out this giant opportunity to sponsor Milton Keynes Theatre’s spectacular family pantomime - and magic up some cool beans!
No, this isn’t a misprint and yes, we know that the panto season is over. But no sooner have the flashing swords and pink tiaras been stored away and the 20 foot Christmas tree dismantled than the marketing and sales teams at Milton Keynes Theatre start planning for the next festive season spectacular!
For six weeks throughout December and into January, Milton Keynes Theatre was transformed and the 70,000 people - ages ranging from two-years-old to 92 years young - who saw and loved the 2019/20 pantomime, Aladdin, cheered, booed, laughed and applauded their festive socks off.
Now, we would like to give you and your business the chance to be an important part of the team that will create the magic for thousands of people later this year.
Come December 2020, Ashley Banjo and Diversity will be taking to the stage in Jack and the Beanstalk and, already, ticket sales are proving to be more buoyant than ever before.
Pantomime is big business and selling one of the biggest Christmas shows in the country takes a lot of planning - all of which starts before the ink is even dry on the title announcement.
But we’ve done this before (quite a few times!) and we know what works. So, to give you an idea, here’s a rundown of the actions on which the Jack and the Beanstalk campaign will be based.
- Multi-channel marketing including above and below the line activity through traditional and digital channels
- Direct promotion at external events at County Shows, shopping centres, large businesses and seasonal fairs
- Press days, exclusive interviews, competitions, radio interviews.
- Direct marketing to incoming audiences throughout 2020
So what would a sponsorship of Jack and the Beanstalk look like for you? Well, as a minimum, it could include:
- A name check in the script
- Product placement
- Logo included on Jack and The Beanstalk pages of MK Theatre What’s On Guides c.
- Logo included on Jack and The Beanstalk print: 200,000 leaflets, 2,000 A3 Poster, 50 4 Sheets, 50 Double Crowns and 20 6 sheets
- Logo on all outdoor promotional artwork
- Logo included on show page at ATGTickets.com
- A quarter page advert in the pantomime programme
- Opportunity to exit flyer/product sample directly to the incoming pantomime audience
- Opportunity to be involved with the hosting of our press launch
- Invitations for you and your immediate team to attend our Press Night Gala
Contact Linda Davies on 01908 547641 or email
email@example.com to chat about what this opportunity could offer you! After all, Diversity is the art of thinking independently together.