Employees are the biggest cost and biggest asset to any company, so ensuring HR is dealt with correctly and within the complicated world of employment law is essential. WizPA have the knowledge, experience and expertise to ensure your biggest asset is happy and motivated, and therefore producing the services you need. Most HR companies work on a retainer business model so companies have to pay for HR services every month whether they use them or not. WizPA is here for you without a retainer and will only charge for the services you use.
We are experts in providing:
- Employment Law Advice – saving on solicitors’ costs or time wasted by getting things right first time.
- HR contracts and processes – ensuring your employees have the statutory contracts and processes in place.
- Training and Personal Development Plans – ensuring your team is always developing and feel motivated.
- Employee benefit and incentive programmes – ensuring your business is getting the most from its biggest asset.
- Full recruitment management – saving time and money by employing, checking and inducting the correct people for your business.
- Strategic HR projects – assessing your business to ensure your resources are structured in the most efference way for your business to reduce costs and improve profitability.
- Work smarter in the new virtual world
For small organisations, payroll can often be the one of the most labour-intensive administrative activities that has to be undertaken – not to mention the high risk of not having a payroll specialist carrying out the task.
Get it wrong and the fallout can be horrendous. You will have disgruntled employees in one ear and the HMRC in the other.
Generally, small business owners have specialist skills for which clients are willing to pay premium rates, but while the owner is running the payroll, they can’t be charging for their time at the appropriate rates. Moreover, HMRC are quick to impose penalties for any breaches of processes.
Then there are the financial implications of making a mistake. These issues are currently compounded by the complexities of the furlough scheme and its heir, the Job Support Scheme (JSS).
WizPA’s Payroll team are specialist in the field and highly experienced. Clients who have outsourced their payroll to us are able to:
- Spend more of their precious time working with their own clients and sourcing new business, comfortable in the knowledge that their staff will be paid correctly and on time.
- Avoid getting distracted from their core activities dealing with changes to pay legislation and guidance
- Relax, knowing they will always be informed by the WizPA team about anything that may affect them or their staff.
During these unusual times, the WizPA Payroll team have kept up to date with the changes to and nuances of the furlough and Job Support Schemes, including processing multiple complex claims on clients’ behalf, ensuring that our clients receive the full financial support that they are entitled to.
Running your own business can be very exciting – some of the day-to-day tasks less so! Taking the pressure off yourself and your team and taking advantage of the expertise at Wizpa leaves you free to concentrate on what you’re good at – enjoying your business again.
The dedicated team of virtual assistants specialise in supporting start-ups, entrepreneurs, large organisations and professional individuals – offering as much, or as little, help as is required, on a pay-as-you-go basis, thereby only charging for the services delivered and no more!
This month, the focus is on Payroll and HR, vital services for any business but ones that are often best left in the hands of the experts.
So, start to work smarter with WizPA by reducing your costs and making your biggest asset work for you!
Find out more at www.wizpa.co.uk or call 0333 3110 656