Peli BioThermal, the global name in temperature controlled packaging solutions, recently concluded its 2021 webinar series. InnovationShare, launched in March 2021, focuses on best practices in clinical and commercial supply chain management. The series helped fill the in-person learning gap by offering online content traditionally presented at live events during the height of the COVID-19 pandemic.
“The past 18 months have challenged the cold chain industry. We’ve grown, evolved and adapted through exponential growth in demand for temperature controlled packaging solutions and the need for quick innovation,”
Said Adam Tetz, Director of Worldwide Marketing at Peli BioThermal.
“It’s more important than ever that we continue to share knowledge to address challenges that exist in increasingly complex supply chains.”
A new series of InnovationShare speakers and topics are planned for 2022. Peli BioThermal will continue to offer the courses for free as a way to share best practices and education with the cold chain industry. Additionally, all seven 2021 webinars are available on demand through the Peli BioThermal website. Sessions include:
- Part 1: Outline and Justification for the QT Methodology
- Part 2: A worked example of the methodology
- GDP Update – The Importance of Self Auditing
- Analysis of shipper performance using performance curves
- Points to consider when selecting or creating thermal lane profiles
- Clinical Trial Regulation (CTR) and the role of clinical supply chain transparency
- Using AI to Predict Ambient Temperature Throughout a Pharmaceutical Shipping Lane
Learn more about the wide range of Peli BioThermal products and offerings.