Do you dream of a life where all your time is spent doing the things you love, without the daily hassle of maintaining your home? Richmond Villages’ assisted living apartments offer you the ultimate worry-free retirement.
Need more convincing? Here are ten benefits of moving to an assisted living apartment:
1. Forget daily chores and tasks – we take care of your housekeeping, laundry and even your meals so you’ll never need to lift a finger.
2. Peace of mind that you are always safe – with 24/7 emergency buttons in your apartment, transportation on-hand when you need it and a wealth of care professionals on your doorstep, you can rest assured that you or your loved one’s safety is paramount to what we do.
3. Become part of a welcoming community among likeminded individuals – a wonderful opportunity to create memories with new friends.
4. With expert chefs whipping up a storm in the kitchen, you can enjoy delicious, nutritionally balanced dishes every day (without the hassle of washing up)
5. A bustling schedule of events and activities to take part in – they say variety is the spice of life and that’s why we pride ourselves on catering to a whole spectrum of interests from fitness classes and meditation to art exhibitions and visits from professional speakers.
6. Never worry about spending Christmas alone, within our villages you’re always part of the family.
7. Outstanding on-site facilities mean you’re just a stone’s throw away from state-of-the-art amenities such as the luxury Wellness Spa*, complete with a tranquil swimming pool and specialised fitness equipment.
8. Moving to a retirement village doesn’t mean you have to lose your garden; in fact, many of our assisted living apartments have outdoor spaces to make your own. To further satisfy your green fingers, there are gardening clubs and an abundance of landscaped gardens to explore.
9. We know that circumstances can change, that’s why our villages each have a dedicated domiciliary care team, providing care and support in the comfort of your own home should you need it.
10. Perfectly sized and beautifully presented, our one and two bedroom assisted living apartments offer everything you need to live a happy, fulfilled life – and only what you need. No more clutter, no more rooms untouched, just a home that’s exactly right for you.
Sound like heaven? Almost! Richmond Villages are situated in a range of desirable locations across the country, from the glorious Cotswolds to the picturesque South Cheshire countryside. With rental and shared ownership options available, plus the recent announcement of stamp duty cuts, there has never been a better time to make your move.
Get in touch with the friendly Village Advisers at Richmond Villages Northampton on 01604 273470 or visit www.richmond-villages.com and start the journey towards a healthier, happier you.