Times are changing, office life is not what it was, so Kettering Park Hotel & Spa has come up with an innovative idea to give businesses the option of a regular base not only locally but across the UK.
The new Business Club provides members with access to facilities across all Daniel Thwaites hotels nationally, including use of the gym and pool, meeting spaces, food and drink options, access to networking events and discounts on spa treatments and meeting room hire.
Kettering Park Hotel & Spa, which is part of the Daniel Thwaites Hotels group, introduced the Business Club to provide business guests with an option that is designed to make them feel even more at home.
There are three monthly membership options, starting with Business Club Professional, at just £49 per month, which includes:
- A dedicated booking line
- Free parking
- Reserved Business Club seating in the regular bar and lounge
- Productive workstations, both formal and informal
- Business lounge – with unlimited hot and cold drinks and snacks
- Discount of 25% on all food and beverages in the bar or restaurant
- Seven days a week access
- Business Club Executive is £95 per month and includes all of the above, as well as gym access and nationwide Business Club access at participating hotels across the UK.
- Business Club Premium is £150 per month and offers the benefits of Business Club Executive membership, as well as 25% discount on accommodation, gym and spa access with discount on spa treatments, discounted meeting room hire, printing facilities, and the opportunity to bring a guest to work alongside you one day a month.
Andrew Hollett, General Manager at Kettering Park Hotel & Spa, said:
“The way people work has changed and sometimes it’s good to have a base that’s not in the office but not at home, when you need surroundings that allow you to push on with a project or finish off an important task.
“We’re well known among business guests for our excellent location, close to good transport links, where they can stop off between meetings or arrange to meet with clients or colleagues. The new Business Club membership options mean that they can really feel more at home here – and at hotels across the UK, depending on their membership – and enjoy all the facilities we offer.
“And, on top of having a space to be productive at work and enjoy refreshments throughout the day, they can also benefit from use of the gym at the start or end of the day, and discounts on the spa and restaurant, when they get a chance to relax.”
Find out more about the Business Club at Kettering Park Hotel & Spa on 01536 416666 or email firstname.lastname@example.org